domingo, 26 de abril de 2015

English work....

Our English teacher, Mª Carmen, has given us several questions to review a bit.
I'm going to put you here so that you may learn and repaséis you a little.



What's your name?
-My name is Cristina, and my surnames are Ceballos Marin.
How old are you?
-I am doce years old.

What did you do last weekend?
-I went to my cousin's baptism and went out with my friends
What are you going to do after school?
-Midweek I prepare to go to the conservatory which are two days a week Monday and Wednesday and Wednesday after consevatory I'll catechesis, get ready and go to English that I have Tuesdays and Thursdays and Fridays at zumba.
Where do you live now?
-Now, I live in a small village to Jaén, Quesada called in Andalucia, therefore I am Quesadeña.
What time do you go to bed?
-We do not really know what I want to be more, I really like teacher, therapist or lawyer and much more.
What do you want to be?
-Still, I do not know what I am going to be more. But I like children, and that is an advantage.
How are you?
-Estoy muy bien y muy contenta, and you?
How do you go to school?
-I am going to school on  coche. Because my house is very lejos del colegio.
Has the car got wings?
-No, it hasn't. This is crazy!!


I hope you liked it very much, you've learned a lot, kisses and goodbye.


Realizado por Cristina Ceballos Marin.J

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario